Friday, December 11, 2009

45 RPM Disco Mix (08-06)



Back in Cali we used to speed up some of the slower disco songs to 45 RPM & -8. This mix is full of those songs. Plus some other ones that I just felt like speeding up. This mix brings back alot of great memories for me, enjoy...

Stone - Time
Trilogy - Not Love
Mo Boss - Tequila
JDC - Party Mix (Turn That Music Down)
Capricorn - I Need Love
Dharma - Plastic Doll
Magazine 60 - Don Quixote
Magic Yellow Orchestra - Firecracker
C-Bank - One More Shot
??? - Be Mine Tonight
Ris - Love n Music
Telex - Moskow Diskow
'Lectric Funk - Shangheid
Visage - Moon Over Moscow
Haircut 100 - Favorite Shirts (Boy Meets Girl)
Reese & Santonio - The Noise
Megamix
Tyrants In Therapy - Too Tuff To Cry
Tapps - My Forbidden Lover (Megamix)
Alexander Robotnik - Problems D'Amour
Debbie Harry - Feel The Spin
Phillis Nelson - I Like You
Chapter One - Playing With Knives
The Flirts - Calling All Boys
Bobby O - I'm So Hot For You
The Flirts - Passion

http://www.mediafire.com/?xvmydtymj2u

2 comments:

  1. I just downloaded this one. Of course!!!

    Love Ya,

    Chely

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED the Mix! <3 A couple of your mixes have been featured on two of my 2009 Slideshows.
    When you have an hour to kill, check them out at:
    Part #1 - http://chelymelo.phanfare.com/slideshow.aspx?s=0&username=chelymelo&a_id=4538136&s_id=4990682

    Part #2 -
    http://chelymelo.phanfare.com/slideshow.aspx?s=0&username=chelymelo&a_id=4539673&s_id=4992705

    Chely

    ReplyDelete