Friday, November 20, 2009

Rock Electro (01-05)

This is still one of my favorite mixtapes. I made this mix on vinyl back in 2005. Right when I started at Karamba, and Hot Pink was still going on strong. I still regret never spinning a guest set at Hot Pink, such a great night. BTW I cant remember the last 3 songs on this mix so I didnt list them...

The Rapture - I Need Your Love (Playgroup Dub)
Depeche Mode - Behind The Wheel (DJ Kicks Electrocash Mix)
!!! - Pardon My Freedom
Radio 4 - Party Crashers
VHS or Beta - Night On Fire
Yoko Ono - Walking On Thin Ice (Felix The Housecat)
Chicks On Speed - Wordy Rappinghood
Moving units - Anybody
Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out (Naum Gabo Remix By Optimo)
!!! - Hello? Is This Thing On?
Louis Austin ft Peaches - Grab My Shaft (Playgroup Rmx)
Pixeltan - Get Up / Say What (DFA Remix)
Liars - We Live NE Of Compton
????
Interpol - ???
Franz Ferdinand - ???

http://www.mediafire.com/?iyjx2mmmgnt

No comments:

Post a Comment