Thursday, June 25, 2009

Michael Jackson Cassette Mixtape (1997)


Here's a mixtape I made back in '97 or so. It was made on cassette so the quality is just ok. But the mix is pretty good, check it out...

(Side A)
State Of Shock
Can You Feel It
Off The Wall
Thriller
Wanna Be Starting Something
Shake Your Body
Dont Stop Till You Get Enough
You Made Me What I Am
The Love You Save
Dancin Machine
Billie Jean
Rock With You
I Wanna Be Where You Are
Get It Together
Lovely One
Blame It On The Boogie
PYT
Beat It
Walk Right Now

(Side B)
ABC
Going Back To Indiana
I Want You Back
Heartbreak Hotel
Thats How Love Goes
Upper Most
Almost There
Ill Be There
All I Do Is Think Of You
Working Day And Night
Get On The Floor
Forever Came Today
Burn This Disco Out
Never Can Say Goodbye
Corner Of The Sky
Got To Be There
Human Nature
The Girl Is Mine
Shes Out Of My Life
The Lady In My Life

Side A
http://www.mediafire.com/?xzyd0nmww2m
Side B
http://www.mediafire.com/?uzjmd0zzyzz

No comments:

Post a Comment