Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bikini Set (05-10)



http://www.mediafire.com/?myydmndcmw2

I know this mix is kinda sloppy, but I really like the selections on here. I made this the day after my last Bikini Lounge appearance. I tried to recreate the set, but its not as magical as the live performance, haha. Strictly vinyl on this one, enjoy...

El Michels Affair - Musings To Myself
Dorothy Ashby - Come Live With Me
Lee Fields - My World
The Simonsound - Baker's Dozen
Shorty Parkley - Soul People
???
MGMT - Electric Feel
Steve Miller Band - Macho City
Awol One - Syke (Instrumental)
Fulanito - Serenata Negra (Acapella)
Of Mexican Descent - Despues De La Vida
Baron Zen - Burn Rubber (Dam Funk Remix)
Zapp - More Bounce
Toy Selectah - Hay Guey
Sabo & Cassidy - Esa Loca Cumbia
Ocote Soul Sounds - Tu Fin, Mi Comienzo
Antibalas - Che Che Cole Makossa
Quantic & His Combo Barbaro - Un Canto A Mi Tierra
Sweet Daddy Floyd - I Just Can't Help Myself
Gary Numan - M.E.
The Go! Team - Ladyflash
Fania All Stars - Steady (Remix)
Greg Wilson - Booty Dance
Eli Escobar - Juicy
Delta 5 - Try (Mike Simonetti's 1982 Edit)
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah's - Heads Will Roll (A-Trak Remix)
The Party Squad - Murderer
Diplo - Blow Your Head
The Party Squad - Pull Up
Silver Apples - Oscillations

No comments:

Post a Comment