Wednesday, March 18, 2009

KDAY Classics (80's Hip Hop)

I made this mix in tribute to one of LA's greatest radio stations of all time. I tried to mix the songs I remember listening to the most, with my finger on the pause button. I can't rock doubles like the Mixmasters used to but I did a couple of tricks here & there. The last 10 minutes of this mix are static, which sucks but then again I used to get tons of static when I tuned in too...

Bobby Jimmy - Roaches
Bobby Jimmy - NY - LA Rappers
Whodini Megamix
Eazy E - LA Is The Place
Eric B & Rakim - Paid In Full
Toddy Tee & Mix Master Spade - Just Say No
LL Cool J - Jack The Ripper
Cash Money & Marvelous - Ugly People Be Quiet
Cool C - Juice Crew Diss
MC Shan - Down By Law
C.I.A. - My Posse
Bobby Jimmy - New York Rappers
MC Lyte - I Cram To Understand
Just Ice ft KRS 1 - Going Way Back
Too Short - Life Is Too Short
Schooly D - Schooly's School
EPMD - You're A Customer
Ice T - 6 In The Morning
Kool Moe D - Go See The Doctor

http://www.mediafire.com/?inrczwmdzzg

No comments:

Post a Comment